- Workshop will be 75 minutes long, with a presentation and time for discussion.
- Participants will need a computer with high speed Internet access and a separate phone line.
- Participants will need either a Facebook or a SlideShare account to participate in the online slide presentation this year. For more information on opening a Facebook account go to www.facebook.com. For information on opening a SlideShare account go to www.slideshare.net.
- Small groups can gather around one computer and a speaker phone to participate if desired. Such a group should register under the name of one individual.
- The workshop Web site address and call-in phone number will be included in the email confirmation of your registration. These may NOT be shared due to the limited number of computer connections available.
- This slide show, less than five minutes long, explains what to expect and how to use the workshop software.
Most workshops are offered twice, on a weeknight at 6:45 – 8:00 PM Central Time /7:45 – 9:00 PM Eastern Time
- There is a limit of 35 computer connections for each session.
- Registration is required by 4:00 PM the day before the workshop.
- There is no registration fee, but participants may incur long distance charges on their phone bill for the phone call.
If you need to cancel your registration, please notify us at email@example.com or 612-870-4823.
Contact Phil Lund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-230-3274.