How to Participate
- Webinar will be 75 minutes long.
- A webinar is a conference phone call with a visual component on a web site. Participants will need a computer with high speed Internet access and a separate phone line.
- Small groups can gather around one computer and a speaker phone to participate if desired. Such a group should register under the name of one individual.
- The webinar Web site address and call-in phone number will be included in the email confirmation of your registration. These may NOT be shared due to the limited number of computer connections available.
- A tutorial on how to participate in an online workshop is available. The tutorial is a slide show, less than five minutes long, which explains what to expect and how to use the workshop software.
- There is a limit of 35 computer connections for each session.
- Registration is required by 4:00 PM the day before the webinar.
- There is no registration fee, but participants may incur long distance charges on their phone bill for the phone call.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-870-4823.
Details and Schedule
TO REGISTER, CLICK TITLE OF WEBINAR